- At least 6 years’ worth of experience using C# or similar MS technologies
- Familiarity with Microservices Architecture, Cloud Architecture, and Container Architecture
- Experience with:
- Azure DevOps
- Visual Studio IDE
- Web Application & Web Services Design & Deployment
- Experience in working with SQL or NoSQL databases
- Methodologies AGILE or SCRUM.
Technical knowledge - Advantage:
- Experience in implementing Continuous Integration and Deployment (CI & CD) with Azure DevOps:
- Service Bus
- Stream Analytics
- Function Applications etc.
- Well versed in code architecture and patterns:
- Domains-driven design (DDD)
- Command Query Responsibility Segregation (CQRS)
- Factory pattern
- Repo pattern etc.
- Experience in implementing and monitoring Microsoft Azure solutions
- Understanding of:
- Cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends
- Websites including creating, configure, monitor, and deploy a website. MS Azure is advantageous.
- Authentication concepts & patterns, such as Active Directory Domain Services (Kerberos, LDAP, etc.) and as well as Federation, OAuth, and other web-based authentication.
- IT degree or diploma
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate
- AZ-203: Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- South African citizens only
- Design and develop production-ready business applications
- Liaise with the customer, team members, and external vendors
- Deploy applications in Azure (via Azure DevOps CI & CD, and with scripting and automation)
- Monitoring and operation of applications within Azure (App Insights).
- Applying cloud-security patterns and concepts to the solutions and deployments