- Degree in IT or relevant experience
Agile Master Certification
- Agile Master experience in functional IT implementations, leading a development and functional team.
- Leadership skills in facilitation, conflict resolution, team empowerment and negotiation.
- Knowledge of multiple Agile patterns and techniques to adjust to the required scenario (e.g. Burndown techniques, Retrospective formats and Bug-fixing)
- Strong skills in MS Office tools (Excel, Word, Project, Visio &PowerPoint)and as excellent working knowledge of JIRA and Confluence.
- Good implementation knowledge of supply chain execution, supply chain planning and/or warehouse management functionality.
- Certification as Scrum Master (advantageous).
- Project Management/Agile Master experience in SAP Logistics (SD, MM, WM, APO) and/or Java projects (advantageous).
- South African citizens only
- Attend workshops and meetings to obtain business requirements - Lead and facilitate, when required, based on Agile methodology.
- Create Effort Estimation/Offers based on business requirements.
- Review user story requests and release plans to determine and resolve conflicts between current and proposed capacity & timeline.
- Collaborate with Product Owners and fellow colleagues across multiple sites/locations.
- Guide the team and organization use of Agile practices in a manner that adds value to projects and customers.
- Assess Agile Maturity of the team and organization and coach the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and project.
- Remove impediments or guide the team to do so by finding the right personnel across other teams –facilitate collaboration.
- Build a trusting and safe environment, where problems can be raised without fear of blame with an emphasis on problem solving.
- Assist with internal/external communication and improving transparency, including, current status/performance of the team.
- Support the Product Owner, e.g.in grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
- Provide all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible and lead by example.