- Experience in operation of Linux Servers and/or Windows Servers
- Experience in Windows Client OS, GPO and patch management
- Experience with security standards and their implementation
- Experience with Active Directory
- Experience with Scripting (PowerShell, Bash etc.)
- Experience with Cloud and On-Premise Information Security
- Experience with PKI and Encryption
- Experience with Audits, Compliance, Deviation and Risk management
- Experience with monitoring and auditing solutions
- Experience in troubleshooting infrastructure, network and integration issues
- Experience with ITL processes (Incident, Change and Problem management)
- Plan and execute maintenance tasks (change management)
- Plan and execute infrastructure lifecycle tasks (technical lifecycle, change management)
- Resolve incident tickets
- Analyze and resolve problem tickets
- Experience with automated security testing and reporting
- Experience with Web and Windows application securing, segregation and isolation
- Experience with Work with internal and external Security teams
- Experience with cloud technologies and cloud providers (Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services)
- Experience in operation, maintenance of leading VDI technologies
- Experience in operation and maintenance of Mobile Device Management platforms (VMware Workspace One
- South African citizens only
Be part of a global team responsible for the development and operation of the company's Digital Workspace that includes the products Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) and Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI).
The company's UEM team develops and operates a global platform of applications and services to manage our corporate devices (endpoints).
The company's VDI team develops and operates a global platform of cloud and on-premises platforms to provide VDI solutions globally to the company's colleagues and partners.
Be involved in the maintenance and operation of a global organization's Modern Workspace infrastructure for personal, virtual applications and desktops (>100.000 devices).
- Be a security focused team member for our cloud and on premises UEM and VDI platforms.
- Make sure that the infrastructure for device management and VDI platforms run smoothly and secure
- Actively work on constantly improving operational excellence including automation and proactive monitoring approaches with IT security considerations always embedded into our activities
Interact with an international product team, external providers, vendors and customers.
- Treat security as a first-class citizen
- Work closely with stakeholders (e.g. Cyber Defense Centre), development teams in constantly improving our UEM and VDI platforms security, stability and availability
- Work with other IT teams on the integration of new features and components
- Be responsible for the SecDevOps of the company's enterprise UEM, virtual desktops and virtual application server infrastructure and platform components.
- Be responsible for the verification, planning and actioning of security topics together with other IT teams
- Continuously work on improving the operational stability and security
- Work on automation of platform operations, troubleshooting and maintenance topics to continuously improve the security posture of our platforms
- Take care that security-related requirements, compliance and documents are up to date.