- Experience in operation of Windows Operating System
- Experience in the technical implementation of Windows 10 architecture and rollout.
- Experience in Windows Client OS, GPO, and patch management
- Experience with Active Directory
- Experience with APIs / Scripting (Powershell, Bash, etc.)
- Experience in troubleshooting infrastructure, network, and integration issues
- SCCM / Microsoft Deployment Toolkit
- Knowledge of Content Delivery Network technologies
- Good practical knowledge of ICT infrastructure, software development, and maintenance methods, tools, and techniques and is conversant with ICT strategies, policies, and standards.
- Citrix Technology / Citrix App DNA / PVS / MCS
- Azure - MSFT AppAttach (MSIX) = API to use with AppVol to integrate Apps on virtual + physical devices
- VMWARE Technology (App Volumes, DEM)
- Experience with ITIL processes (Incident, Change, and Problem management)
- Plan and execute maintenance tasks (change management)
- Plan and execute infrastructure lifecycle tasks (technical lifecycle, change management)
- Resolve incident tickets
- Analyze and resolve problem tickets
- Experience with cloud technologies and cloud providers (Microsoft Azure)
- Experience in operation, maintenance of VDI technologies (Citrix, VMware Horizon)
- South African citizens only
Be part of the global Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) and Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI team responsible for the development and operation of the company's Digital Workspace with its ever-evolving application landscape being used on a daily basis by the company and it's partners.
The company's UEM team develops and operates a global platform to manage our corporate devices (endpoints) and provides various serves including applications.
The company's VDI team develops and operates a global platform of cloud and on-premises platforms to provide VDI solutions to the company and it's partners.
Be involved in the maintenance and operation of the company's Modern Workspace infrastructure for personal and virtual applications (>100.000 devices).