TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE AND FUNCTIONAL SKILLS
- Project Management (Including especially BCM / IT-SCM Scheduling and Planning)
- ITSCM / BCM Process and Methodology
- Experience in planning and conducting IT Emergency Exercise in complex environments.
- In-depth knowledge and practical experience of IT Infrastructure i.e. Data Centres; Networks; Server; Storage; Platform; Middleware and Cloud technologies
- Ability to conceptualise complex information, but also delve into the details when required
- Communication methodology skills in big organisations / initiatives
- Business Continuity Management (BCM)
- IT Service Management (ITSM)
- Technical Continuity Management (TCM)
- In-depth knowledge and practical experience with Frameworks and Guidelines (ITIL, Standards) relevant for operations
- Practical experience with the classical IT Operations, DevOps and agile development
- Consulting on the IT Service Continuity Management (ITSCM), Business Continuity Management (BCM) process and in particular on conducting Emergency Exercises.
- Drive the planning, conducting and after Care for IT Emergency Exercises (IT-EE).
- Conducting / Steering IT Emergency Exercises with numerous parties involved from different functions and locations.
- Monitoring of ITSCM Activities within the Group.
- Interfacing with other experts on IT Service Management.