- Development of web applications in .NET / C# and other programming languages using the MVC design platform.
- Creation of new system interfaces based on different technologies, e.g. SOAP or REST.
- Working with GIT Source Control system.
- Working with SQL and databases in general.
- Hosting a webpage using Windows Server 2012R2 and IIS.
- Managing devices with SCCM using the add-on “Enterprise Manager for SCCM” (optional).
- Working with tools like JIRA, Confluence and Bitbucket (based on GIT).
- Working in a ITIL conformity environment / using the ITIL standardised process including incident, problem and change.
- Take full ownership of the master solution, act as the SME for other initiatives and projects.
- Work closely with offshore DevOps Provider to deliver a stable and secure solution.
- Interact with various infrastructure teams for example Active Directory, Multifactor Authentication, Network, Client, Server and Hardware.
- Close alignment with business partners to understand their needs and fulfil their requirements.
- Create plans and strategy for the self-developed software store web app.
- Work closely with the vendor of the SCCM Addon tools “Enterprise Manager for SCCM”.
South African citizens only please.