- National Diploma, BTech or BSc in Engineering.
- 5 to 8 years in automotive manufacturing.
- Clean credit and criminal record.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication.
- Excellent stakeholder management.
2.0 CORE WORK OUTPUTS
2.1 MARKET MAKING
- Support the Head of Planning and Investment with opportunity and beneficiary pipeline development.
- Establish, maintain and utilise relationships with opportunity providers, such as OEMs, to solicit opportunities.
- Grow beneficiary qualified pipeline by developing and managing marketing channels such roadshows, flagship programs, walk-in centres and community engagements.
- Provide training and guidance to all assigned walk-in centres.
- Manage governmental relationships at a municipal level.
2.2 BENEFICIARY DEVELOPMENT
- Support the Head of Planning and Investment in the development of the beneficiary gap analysis and development plan.
- Support the Post Investment Manager in the implementation of the beneficiary investment case.
2.3 MONITORING AND EVALUATION
- Monitor beneficiary progress against the development plan through site visits and give input to the Post Investment Manager.
- Monitor, evaluate and report on progress of all assigned walk-in centres monthly.
- Monitor and evaluate service providers / partners performance against SLAs and intervene as required.
- Monitor and evaluate service beneficiary’s performance against SLAs and intervene as required.