- BCom or related qualification.
- Preferably certified with BBBEE Management development programme.
- Be willing to obtain above certificate, which is a short 3-month course/programme.
- Minimum 5 to 10 years’ experience.
- Experience in Post-Investment Monitoring in a financial or investment organisation.
2.0 CORE WORK OUTPUTS
2.1 POST INVESTMENT ACTIVITIES
- Facilitate the beneficiary claim process in alignment with the legal and finance departments.
- Disbursement of funds to beneficiaries in alignment with the approved investment case, with assistance from the finance department.
- Compile Business Reviews post beneficiary visits, which highlight key risks, financial and operational performance of the beneficiary business.
- Closely monitor the financial performance of beneficiaries, such as the review of monthly, quarterly and annual management accounts, and intervene when necessary.
- Advise ExCo on any potential threats regarding the organisation’s investments in beneficiaries.
2.2 OPPORTUNITY DUE DILIGENCE
- Ensure feasibility of the beneficiary development plan, by providing support during its creation.
2.3 APPOINTMENTS & IMPLEMENTATION
- Management of service providers/partners in the implementation of the beneficiary approved investment case through SLAs.
- Working with all beneficiaries in terms of progress oversight and general support (in consultation with sourcing heads from the respective OEMs).
2.4 MONITORING, EVAULATION AND REPORTING
- Must compile and sign off on quarterly reports to the DTIC and Department of Labour, in the capacity of programme manager for the organisation.
- Manage and execute overall program monitoring and reporting timeously, and in sufficient detail, to allow ExCo to engage various stakeholders.
- Monitor and report beneficiary progress, and action proactive interventions when deviations from the investment case occur.
- Track the implementation of funding and off-take/ localisation commitments from opportunity providers, such as OEMs, and intervene as necessary through the Chief Investment Officer.
2.5 PEOPLE MANAGEMENT
- Track Regional Capability Partner interactions with beneficiaries and service providers/ partners and monitor key risks.
- Monitor performance of service providers/partners on a monthly basis in line with the SLA.
- Solicit beneficiary performance from service providers/partners in alignment with beneficiary SLA.