- National Diploma in administration or related clerical fields.
- 2 to 3 years of prior work experience as a receptionist or in a related administrative / front of house role.
2.0 CORE WORK OUTPUTS
- Answer, screen and forward incoming calls.
- Assist beneficiaries with manual and/ or online applications.
- Keep an accurate record of beneficiary queries, and the status of resolution.
- Assist with general filing and administrative tasks as directed by management.
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including mail and email.
- Provide support in the arrangement of meeting venues, including all digital facilitation needs, discussion documents and refreshments, as required.
- Assist in the dispatch, tracking and receiving of packages.
- Taking meeting minutes including board and committee meeting minutes.
- Provide general assistance and support to direct line manager.