- BSc Engineering or related qualification.
- Preferably certified with BBBEE Management Development Programme.
- MBA / business related qualification (advantageous).
- Minimum of 5 to 10 years’ experience, preferably in ESD & Post-Investment Monitoring.
2.0 CORE WORK OUTPUTS
2.1 OPPORTUNITY DUE DILIGENCE
Ensure feasibility of the development plan by providing support during its creation.
2.2 APPOINTMENTS AND IMPLEMENTATION
- Management of service providers / partners in the implementation of the beneficiary investment case through SLAs.
- Monitoring and escalation, where necessary, of the awarding of opportunities to beneficiaries.
- Disbursement of funds to beneficiaries in alignment with the investment case, with assistance from finance.
- Working with all beneficiaries in terms of progress oversight and general support (in consultation with sourcing heads from the respective OEMs).
- Facilitate the beneficiary claim process in alignment with the legal and finance department for the purpose of disbursement.
2.3 MONITORING, EVALUATION AND REPORTING
- Manage and execute overall program monitoring and reporting timeously and in sufficient detail to allow ExCo to engage various stakeholders.
- Develop, update and report on key risks that may adversely affect the program.
- Monitor and report beneficiary progress and action proactive interventions when deviations from the investment case occur.
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of service providers / partners against SLAs.
- Track the implementation of funding and off-take/ localisation commitments from opportunity providers, such as OEMs, and intervene as necessary through the Chief Investment Officer.
- Must compile and sign off on quarterly reports to the DTIC and Department of Labour, in the capacity of programme manager for the organisation.
- Closely monitor the financial performance of beneficiaries, such as review of monthly, quarterly and annual management accounts.
2.4 PEOPLE MANAGEMENT
- Track Regional Capability Partner interactions with beneficiaries and service providers/ partners and monitor key risks.
- Monitor performance of service providers / partners on a monthly basis in line with the SLA.
- Solicit beneficiary performance from service providers / partners in alignment with beneficiary SLA.