- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Recruitment and HR Administration.
- Exposure to end-to-end recruitment processes.
- Excellent computer skills.
- People management skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Basic knowledge of HR related legislation.
- Ability to handle bulk recruitment.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Execute all required recruitment administration.
- Advertising vacancies
- Sourcing suitable candidates and effectively shortlisting according to the job specification
- Ensure recruitment processes are executed in accordance with policies.
- Organise and actively participate in employee interviews.
- Updating internal database.
- Reference checks
- Ensure employment contracts are signed.
- Tracking of start dates and placement of candidates.
- On-boarding employees.
- Work in conjunction with internal teams as well as external clients.
- Assist in developing and implementing HR policies & processes.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Assist with Employee Relations.
- Tertiary qualification in HR and/or administration.
- Competent in MS Office and HR systems/databases
- 2 to 3 years in a similar role