Working knowledge of the following is important:
- Subversion / GIT
- Glassfish Server
- Spring Framework
- Angular (ng-router, UI Router, ng-resource) is mandatory.
- Working with JSON is mandatory
- jQuery mandatory
- Experience with Gulp builds beneficial.
- Build responsive HTML, CSS3, LESS, SCSS, and Bootstrap is beneficial
- Experience with Subversion is beneficial
- Web Services
The successful candidate needs to be familiar with:
- Business process analysis & translating to functional specs
- Translating functional specs to technical specs
- Database design
- South African citizens only
- Ability to document interactivity and functional requirements through wireframes, flowcharts, use cases
- Strong understanding of current web and mobile technologies (emphasis on responsive/adaptive for mobile)
- Ability to translate customer insights and stakeholder feedback into meaningful improvements
- Ability to effectively work with remote stakeholders via clear, concise communication; must be able to construct and communicate effective arguments for methods and results and stimulating insights that will benefit users and the business.
- Hands-on interaction design, user research, and technology skills.
- Someone who can define UX strategy, apply design principles and articulate the impact of UX on customer/business goals.
- Have real interaction design ability is a must who can create professional-level wireframes, who understands the nuances across desktop, tablet and mobile, and who understands the lean UX process inside and out.
- Ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders, as well as with our customers and partners for the Brands’
websites and web applications, both new and existing, as well as defining design standards and interaction models that will be used throughout the company.
- Must be able to illustrate a strong understanding of information and interaction design, visual design, usability heuristics.
- Must be an effective storyteller, someone who knows how to create user interfaces that will drive conversations with the customer in a meaningful way.
- Someone who understands user behavior as much as aesthetics.
- Intuitive grasp on how aesthetics and creative design can trigger delightful emotions of users for a particular user interface