- Experience in operation of Linux Servers and/or Windows Servers
- Experience in Windows Client OS, GPO and device control
- Experience with security standards and their implementation
- Experience with Active Directory
- Experience with Cloud and OnPremise Information Security
- Capability in interruption recognition, firewalls, and content filters
- Know threat assessment tools, skills, and procedures
- Proficiency in planning secure networks, computer systems, and application architectures
- System management, assisting several platforms and applications
- Skilled with malicious code and anti-virus software
- Use endpoint security solutions, comprising file integrity monitoring and data loss avoidance
- Experience with Audits, Compliance, Deviation and Risk management
- Experience with monitoring and auditing solutions
- Experience in troubleshooting infrastructure, network and integration issues
- Experience with ITIL processes (Incident, Change and Problem management)
- Plan and execute maintenance tasks (change management)
- Plan and execute infrastructure lifecycle tasks (technical lifecycle, change management)
- Resolve incident tickets
- Analyze and resolve problem tickets
- Facilitate the organization with the secure cloud computing platform
- Experience with Web and Windows application securing, segregation and isolation
- Experience with Work with internal and external Security teams
- Experience with cloud technologies and cloud providers (Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services)
- Experience in operation, maintenance of leading Endpoint Protection technologies
- South African citizens only
Be part of a global team responsible for the development and operation of the company's Digital Workspace that includes the products Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) and Endpoint Compliance and Protection.
With the responsibility for the complete Endpoint Protection Platforms the company's UEM team secures more than 230.000 devices worldwide. This includes Workstations in the Office as well as the production environment, Mobile Devices and Servers on-premise as well as in the cloud. The company's UEM team ensures the ongoing success of the organization's Group by operating those Platforms and ensuring the protection of all devices worldwide.
With global security update and definitions distribution up to every 4 hours the company's UEM team is running one of the biggest infrastructures in the group by operating over 500 servers worldwide to ensure the timely distribution of updates.
Be involved in the maintenance and operation of a global company's Modern Workspace security for personal, virtual applications, desktops and production (>200.000 devices).
- Be a security-focused team member for our cloud and on-premises endpoints.
- Make sure that the infrastructure for security management and Endpoint Protection platforms run smoothly and secure
- Actively work on constantly improving operational excellence including automation and proactive monitoring approaches with IT security considerations always embedded into our activities
Interact with an international product team, external providers, vendors and customers.
- Treat security as a first-class citizen
- Work closely with stakeholders (e.g. Cyber Defense Centre), development teams in constantly improving our UEM and security platforms, stability and availability
- Work with other IT teams on the integration of new features and components
- Be responsible for the SecDevOps of the company's enterprise UEM, Endpoint Protection and security platform components.
- Be responsible for the verification, planning, and actioning of security topics together with other IT teams
- Continuously work on improving the operational stability and security
- Work on automation of platform operations, troubleshooting and maintenance topics to continuously improve the security posture of our platforms
- Take care that security-related requirements, compliance, and documents are up-to-date