- Experience with and knowledge of Enterprise Device Management Systems like VMware AirWatch / Workspace One, Mobile Iron, InTune.
- Experience in setting up device configuration profiles and deployments in a device management system
- Experience with iOS or Android Mobile Platforms rollout in enterprises.
- Experience with Windows 10 device management and software distribution.
- Experience with SCCM device management and software distribution.
- South African citizens only
Design, develop, maintain and implement enterprise Device Management capabilities within our global Unified Endpoint Management Team taking care of more than 100.000 devices.
Be involved with the entire lifecycle of Enterprise Endpoint & Device Management from designing the management of OS platforms and devices within an enterprise environment to development and deployment of configuration profiles and services with modern Device Management Systems.
- Capture clear and well-documented requirements.
- Be the linking part between business stakeholders and the Unified Endpoint Management platforms we develop and operate.
- Work with other IT teams like Network and IT Security.
- Develop solutions and configurations using Enterprise Device Management platforms like VMware AirWatch / Workspace One, InTune to enable installation, rollout, and usage of devices on a global enterprise scale.
- Maintain and operate Enterprise Device Management platforms like VMware AirWatch / Workspace One and InTune.
- Coordinate development activities in an international product team, including external providers, vendors, and customers.
- Assist in App verification activities and make Apps available on enterprise App Stores.