- 8+ years of experience
- Degree in IT or relevant experience
- Expert in Java / JEE
- RESTful APIs
- Databases/SQL (PostgreSQL advantageous)
- NoSQL (Elasticsearch advantageous)
- Unit testing tools (Junit/Mockito/etc)
- ORM tools (Hibernate advantageous)
- Spring Framework & Spring Boot
- Experience with Java application servers (Glassfish)
- Docker / Kubernetes (AWS / OpenShift advantageous)
- Code versioning (Git)
- South African citizens only
- Elastic Stack specifically Kibana
- Apache Kafka
- Working knowledge of Cloud
- Architecture (AWS / OpenShift)
- Agile development methodologies
- Confluence / Jira
- Angular 2 (advantageous)
- HTML5+CSS3 (advantageous)
Java development (analysis, development and testing) on, inter alia, a platform for vehicle information management with extensive integration points. Problem
Management related to area of responsibility.
- Development and maintenance on platform / application.
- Meet with end users and gather requirements.
- Participate in stand-up’s
- Propose and review system design and evaluate
- Review and present to Product Owners.
- Develop systems solutions in line with quality and delivery requirements
- Preparation of system/technical documentation (as
per ISO standards)
- User training
- System testing/parallel runs
- System implementation
- System audits/quality assurance
- Process improvement.
- 2nd Level Incident Management.
- Change Management Exposure Advantageous.
Create required ITSM tickets to relevant support groups.